DATA STORAGE AND DISCOVERY
- Upload numeric, text, structured, and unstructured data using files or APIs
Curate and tag rich metadata for easy discovery
- Search across datasets, metadata and variables
DATA ANALYSIS AND EXPLORATION
- Filter, merge, and analyze billions of records in real time
Use visual interface or APIs for analysis
- Do mashups with ease and bring disparate datasets together
- Analyze, visualize, and share data within Columbia and beyond
- Set granular access to datasets, projects, and analysis
- Automated version control and usage tracking
- Export data and visualizations to multiple formats
DATA ARCHIVE (Coming soon)
- Move datasets between hot-cold-archive storage to reduce cost
- Persistent links to archive data for reproducibility
- Data is always available instantly
To view overviews of public datasets, click here. To view protected datasets or to upload your own, request an account.
Have an account? Log in.
Columbia Data Platform uses Google Cloud Platform for storage and compute and is powered by Redivis.